Online sessions hosted by Sex and Relationship Healing are free and open to anyone who wishes to attend. Every online session is formatted differently, so please try out a number of groups to see what works best for you. If you’re looking for sex addiction treatment, contact us and we’ll be happy to steer you in the right direction.
By logging into a session, you implicitly state that you understand and agree to the following:
- Online sessions provided by Sex and Relationship Healing are neither therapy nor 12-step meetings. Our online sessions are informational and educational only, dealing with aspects of healing and recovery. No more, no less.
- We cannot guarantee your privacy, nor can we guarantee confidentiality. We do, however, expect that all participants will respect the privacy and confidentiality of other participants. If you violate another person’s confidentiality, we reserve the right to exclude you from future sessions.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Those who misbehave will be dropped from that session. If you repeatedly misbehave, we reserve the right to exclude you from future sessions.
- Sex and Relationship Healing hosts two types of online sessions, webinars and drop-in groups.
- Webinars: Your image will not appear on-screen. To ask questions, we suggest you use the Q&A feature at the bottom of your video screen. The Q&A feature lets you ask questions anonymously. You can also use the chat feature, but please understand that the chat feature is not anonymous. When you use the chat feature, others can see your name. Webinar sessions are recorded and posted on Sex and Relationship Healing so those who missed a particular session can watch it later. Past webinars be available on our site for approximately four weeks. After that time they will be removed to make room for newer sessions.
- Drop-In Discussion Groups: In these sessions, your image and username will be visible to the moderator and other participants. This is because we want you to interact with one another and build supportive, recovery-focused relationships. Drop-In Discussion Groups are not recorded.
- All sessions are moderated, meaning a representative of Sex and Relationship Healing is in charge of the session. Depending on the session, moderators may present information, answer questions, or simply facilitate an open-ended discussion among the session’s participants.