SexandRelationshipHealing.com is a Seeking Integrity website.
Next Sex Addiction Workgroup for Men New to Recovery Starts December 5.
Sign Up Here
Next Porn Addiction Workgroup for Men New to Recovery Starts December 13.
Sign Up Here
Next Online Workgroup for Betrayed partners Starts January 4.
Sign Up Here
Read Our Testimonials
- I want to start this message by expressing my gratitude for you and all the work you do for addicts seeking recovery. My SA partner and I have been regular webinar attendees for well over a year now and you are always such a breath of fresh air!
- In an endeavour to pull myself from the mire, I accepted I needed help. As such, I scoured the internet until I came across Seeking Integrity and SexandRelationshipHealing.com. I was grateful to find so many helpful resources on one site. In particular, the webinars provide a great opportunity to interact and ask questions, and to receive an honest, constructive response.
- Dr. Rob validates partners in their relationship with an addict, helping partners find the truth of their situation, and to cut through the lies and excuses to find facts and reality. I know he feels the pain that partners go through because he displays the empathy we are looking for (but usually can't get from our addicted spouse). He has done a lot for my emotional well-being, giving me tools to identify red flags when they come up, and to recognize my partner's sincerity and sorrow.
- I believe I can fight this addiction now, and I'm able to appreciate what's at stake. I can't express my gratitude enough. You have helped me to find integrity, and given me the tools to start living as a complete person again.
- Although the program of recovery is just starting for me, I gained the knowledge and experiences at SI:LA to gain victory over this disease. Most importantly, I know I cannot do it alone now!
- My experience with Sex and Relationship Healing and Seeking Integrity has been all about understanding and acceptance. When I first showed up, I was full of shame, denial, and depression. Dr. Rob, Dr. David, and the rest of the team have helped me learn about “rigorous” honesty, consequences, and the meaning of vulnerability.
- I really believe my time at Seeking Integrity has changed the trajectory of my life. You have provided me with invaluable help in how to make sense of my life and I feel so much better equipped to handle my challenges in the future.
- My experience with Seeking Integrity was about understanding and acceptance. When I first arrived I was full of shame, denial, and depression. Dr. Rob, Dr. David, and team helped me learn about “rigorous” honesty, consequences, and the meaning of vulnerability. ... I will always be grateful.
- Thank you so much for talking and listening to me today! I can't tell you how much better I feel after having someone listen and validate my experiences and everything I've been feeling. It was definitely useful and I feel a lot clearer on what to do going forward.
- The therapists at the Seeking Integrity treatment center were all exceptional. I recently reconnected with one of them on a Zoom call and I felt a well of emotion, with powerful feelings and memories of the center all flooding back. My two weeks there was a life-changing time.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We will be adding many informational and interactive features in the coming months. Subscribe below to receive notifications when these features go live.